Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lola DuPrix



On a lovely lonely day in train town I work.

Sitting with Miss Lola DuPrix it's hard to tell how I ever find me. Getting lost in dark eyes so blue - Love struck & heart broke as the browns shine through. Her twinkling smile and winking lash, still seriousness in spite of subtle sweet slyness- can't never really hide god's sexy alluding shy side. 

Miss Lola loves and relics the simple hobo story - a quick sashay hands running through hair runs off fast when you engage in a stare.  Take her out and treat her nice, she'll drop you off without thinkin' twice.  Don't be fooled and think you on the know, 'cause Miss Lola DuPrix runs the whole damn show.

And with that little diddy we had a fine time and got to know each other and layed it on the line. And Miss Lola stayed as long as she felt we got to accept the cards that we both been dealt. Oh my fine Miss Lola Duprix - your perfume lingers - I crack my fingers - smile and thank you for giving me more then just your company.  This portrait painted in oil on 16x24 inch masonite on my studio floor that alone time night.

1 comment: